Pilates For Beginners
Imagine – a Pilates For Beginners Exercise Program that you could use in the privacy and comfort of your own home, that starts at a beginner level and teaches you all you need to know to safely and effectively practise Pilates to ensure you get all the benefits.
Have you ever wanted to learn Pilates but found the following problems? :-
- No class near you
- Most classes in Members-Only health clubs and gyms
- Classes too expensive, too complicated or not suitable for you
Pilates classes with a fully-qualified instructor are expensive – often costing over $12 per class, and having a Pilates Instructor come to your house will cost you upwards of $50 per hour!
There are many Pilates DVDs available on the market for home use, but can they teach you Beginners Pilates effectively, or will they leave you struggling and confused and wondering what you are meant to be doing?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was a Pilates monthly exercise program that you could use in the privacy and comfort of your own home, that would teach you all you needed to know to be able to perform the most effective Pilates exercises – just as well as if you were in a class or had a Personal Trainer?
It’s Here – The Pilates For Beginners Monthly Exercise Program!
Pilates For Beginners is a comprehensive month-by-month Pilates program written and demonstrated by Bob and Carol Bartram, both qualified Pilates Instructors with years of experience of teaching Pilates to beginners.
Pilates For Beginners will teach you how to do Pilates step-by-step, with all the demonstration videos, photos and clear written instructions that you’ll ever need on how to do the exercises safely and effectively. It’ll be like having your own private class at home – at a fraction of the cost!
Pilates is endorsed by many celebrities as an amazing exercise system that works the whole body to produce shape-changing results, including:-
- Improved posture – helps you stand up straighter and look taller
- Correction of many back, neck and knee problems, reducing pain in many cases
- Improved flexibility – giving you more movement and less joint stiffness
- Better Core Stability – shape and flatten your entire mid-section
- Internal harmony, with mind and body working together
- Helps you to relax and reduce stress levels
- Strengthens your pelvic floor – essential after childbirth and for the more mature adult
- Increased strength and muscle tone over the whole of your body
- Increased bone density – keeping you strong in those later years
And these are just a few of the life-changing benefits that Pilates For Beginners can give you; just by doing the exercises 3 times a week you can mobilize, tone and strengthen your entire body from the inside out, banish muscle pain caused by poor posture and weak back muscles, walk taller and straighter and feel better than you have for years!
You can sign up for free here Pilates For Beginners.
If you have a Facebook account feel free to visit my local fan page and leave any comments and questions you may have on my wall.